Standing Rib Roast
Cam Long - Macon, GA
Calories Per Serving: NA
Preparation Time: 2hrs
- 7-8 lbs standing rib roast
- Lawry's Seasoning
- Hickory Chips Cooking
- Apply Lawry's evenly on all sides of the roast.
- Place hickory chips between drip pan and cooking cylinder.
- Place cooking grate on the middle level inside the cylinder.
- Place meat on the middle cooking grate.
- Add charcoal to the upper and lower charcoal rings.
- Place lid on cylinder and light the coals.
- Check after 1.5 hours for doneness.
Additional Comments:*Au Jus sauce. Put two cups of red wine in pot. Mix in a teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add crushed beef bouillon cube to the pot. Bring to boil. When the beef bouillon has dissolved, turn down to simmer with the lid on the pot.
- Tags: Beef
- Christian Fitzgerald