Boneless Leg Of Lamb
- 6-7 lb Leg of Lamb (deboned, rolled and tied)
- Lemon Juice
- Cut 10-12 slits into outside of lamb and insert slivers of garlic under the slits.
- Rub the entire leg with lemon juice and season with rosemary and salt.
- If using wood chips, use a mild wood such as apple.
- Place about 16 oz. of liquid in the drip pan and cook to about 135 degrees internal temperature.
- This will be roughly 12 minutes per pound.
- Then, let the lamb rest about 25 minutes.
- Tags: Lamb
- Christian Fitzgerald