Tequila Chicken WIngs
Rob Howells Dublin, CA
- 20-40 Chicken Wings
- 1 pint Tequila
- 2 cups Lime Juice
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Tabasco sauce
- Orion’s Pork and Poultry Rub
- Take wings out of package and wash with water.
- Dry with paper towel.
- Place selected amount of wings in large zip lock bag.
- Add tequila, lime juice, lemon juice, salt and Tabasco sauce to the chicken in the bag.
- Marinate for 6 hours.
- Remove the wings from the bag, pat dry and apply Orion’s Pork and Poultry Rub.
- Add apple chips between the cooking cylinder and drip pan.
- Place appropriate number of grates inside of cooking cylinder and place the chicken wings on the grates.
- Place charcoal in the upper and lower charcoal rings.
- Light and come back at designated time. Check meat for doneness. Cooking times should be approximately the total weight of the chicken multiplied by 7 minutes a pound.
- Tags: Chicken
- Christian Fitzgerald