Anthony Bogiatis Atlanta, GA
- 12 -20 lb Fresh Turkey
- Olive Oil
- Orion’s Pork and Poultry Rub
- Wash turkey and pat dry.
- Rub skin with olive oil.
- Apply Orion’s Pork and Poultry Rub to skin of turkey.
- Place cherry or apple chips between the drip pan and the inside wall of the cooking cylinder.
- Place the turkey on the poultry stand and place stand on the bottom grate using the lifting handle.
- Fire up the cooker and cook for 7 minutes per pound, or until it’s done
- Tags: Turkey
- Christian Fitzgerald