White Wine Pork Chops
Chip Adair Atlanta, GA
- Four 1.5” Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 4 cups White Wine
- Place the 4 pork chops in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour white wine, salt, garlic powder and onion powder in bag with pork chops.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours prior to cooking.
- Remove pork chops from bag and place on plate.
- Drizzle marinade on either side of pork chop. Save half of marinade for drip pan.
- Place apple chips between drip pan and cooking cylinder.
- Pour half of the marinade in the drip pan (the drip pan will already be in the cooking cylinder).
- Place cooking grate inside of cooking cylinder.
- Place 4 pork chops on cooking grate.
- Add charcoal to both the top and bottom charcoal ring.
- Light and come back in 35-40 minutes. Check meat for doneness.
For more of a smoke flavor, place chips between the drip pan and cooking cylinder. Without lid on cylinder, light coals in lower charcoal ring. Check cooking cylinder after about 15 minutes. When the chips begin to smoke, place chops on cooking grate. Place lid on cooking cylinder and light the unlit coals in the upper charcoal ring. The chops will be done in 35-40 minutes. Check meat for doneness.
- Tags: Pork
- Christian Fitzgerald