Contributor: Lizzie Powell - Atlanta, GA
Calories Per Serving: NA
Preparation Time: 1hr 30 minutes
- Baby Back Ribs (1-6 racks)
- Cayenne Pepper (1 tsp)
- Orion's Dry Rub
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 cup)
- Salt (to taste)
- Ketchup (1 cup)
- Mustard (5 tbsp)
- Remove the ribs from the package, rinse, and pat dry.
- Apply Orion's Dry Rub evenly.
- Affix the ribs to the rib hangers and place in the cooker.
- Then, fire up your Orion Cooker and cook for 1 hour 15 mins*, or until done. Best if cooked with mesquite chips.
Barbecue Sauce (optional): Mix vinegar, ketchup, and mustard until it's a light orange color. Add the cayenne pepper, garlic, salt and Tabasco sauce to taste. Apply before and after cooking.
*This time is for six racks of ribs. For fewer ribs the time will be less for 3 racks cook 1hr.