Wickers Whole Chicken
- 3-4 lb Whole Chicken
- Honey (to taste)
- Wickers Marinade
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Marinate chicken in Wickers for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and inject it with more Wickers.
- Rub outside of chicken with a mixture of honey, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the poultry stand and place inside the cooker.
- Then, fire up your Orion Cooker. Cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until done.
- Use a meat thermometer placed in the middle of the breast to ensure the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Great if cooked with apple chips, which add a splendid flavor and crispiness to the skin!