- Pork Tenderloin
- (2) Slices Ham
- (4) Slices Swiss Cheese (scored)
- (9) Slices Bacon
- Maple Dijon cream sauce (optional)
- Pound tenderloin flat.
- Lift and position bacon slices side by side under it.
- Layer 2 slices of Swiss cheese on the tenderloin, followed by 2 slices of ham, and then the remaining 2 slices Swiss cheese.
- Roll up tenderloin from long side (scoring the cheese lengthwise makes this easier, or use shredded cheese instead). Starting from the middle, wrap the bacon around the tenderloin and affix with skewers. Once wrapped, it will look somewhat like a spine.
- Then, cut the tenderloin in half to fit in the Orion Cooker. You may want to add a good home brew beer in the drip pan and apple wood chips around the edge.
- Start cooking for about 45 minutes.
You can cook up to 4 tenderloins like this at once. To serve, cut between each slice of bacon to have a nice thick roulade. Serve with a maple Dijon cream sauce (optional).